A signature can change everything…
Rather than silver, Randolph Van Ayers III was born with a platinum spoon in his mouth and plenty of strings attached. Faced with a list of specific goals he must achieve in order to earn control of his family’s banking empire, he’s accomplished each task and triumphed. One item remains on his list. He must marry by his thirty-third birthday and stay married for one year. However, when his so-called fiancée leaves him on the courtroom steps only hours before his deadline, he realizes he might lose for the first time in his life, and a Van Ayers never fails.
Taught to rely on the universe for answers, Willow Day has always struggled in the material world, specifically her lack of material. With her small holistic store near foreclosure and without a home, she must do anything within her power to make the business work and take care of the woman who raised her. When the rude, yet gorgeous, Randolph the Third offers to fix all her troubles in exchange for one year of her life, she opens her mind and takes a chance.
It’s the battle of the mystical over the money. Between a hidden pet who looks more like a cotton ball, performance artists with wings, and a woman who spouts advice like a living fortune cookie, everything from restaurant reservations to a trip to celebrate the winter solstice create clashes for the couple as they learn how to fit into each other’s worlds.
With both their futures at stake, they must learn to accept reality, what the fates have dealt them and the consequences of falling in love from the moment they decided to sign on the dotted line
The Top Five Reasons Randolph Van Ayers III Would Make An Awesome Book Boyfriend:
A Signature Can Change Everything…
- He makes sure he’s connected – From planes chartered at a moments notice to having a hook up to some of the best art galleries in Los Angeles, restaurant reservations, and being next in line to take over his family’s banking empire, Randolph has connections in all the right places. With the simple raise of an eyebrow thing simply happen for him. Plus, he’s going to own a bank, he’ll be able to make change for anything.
- He offers to take you shopping on Rodeo Drive – The son of a Beverly Hills socialite, Randolph understands the importance of shopping and shopping well. If you ask him nicely he may even hold the bags or hire someone to do it for you.
- He will let your dog sleep on the bed – No matter the thread count of the sheets and although he never had a pet, he will cave and let your dog sleep on the bed with you. In fact, though he may not admit it, he will actually love the dog and go to great lengths to keep the dog happy.
- He will help you clean out your purse – A man obsessed with being organized and prepared for anything, if you dump out your purse in front of him, he will clean it up and make sure everything is perfectly put away. If you’re lucky he may even give you a new purse.
- He will literally put a ring on it – Having to get married by his 33rd birthday does come with some advantages, including a man who totes around a very large diamond ring in his pocket, and is willing to give you anything to make your wedding night special. Hey, if you don’t like him after he makes a legal woman out of you, you only have stick around for 365 days.
One (1) Signed book of the author
Kim Carmichael began writing eight years ago when her need for graphic sex scenes and love of happy endings inspired her to create her own. She has a weakness for bad boys and techno geeks, and married her own computer whiz after he proved he could keep her all her gadgets running. When not writing, she can usually be found slathered in sunscreen trolling Los Angeles and helping top doctors build their practices.